Collection: Abstract Portrait Limited Edition Prints
This series explores Sung's life journey to find her cultural identity through people, colour, and shapes. It expresses the conflict of culture, one of which she was born into and the other which she has adopted. Between these two differing cultures she feels she has lost her identity.
- Professionally scanned at 400 dots per inch.
- Captures the artist's brush strokes, and texture of the paint!
Limited Edition Prints
- Edition size: 50 in total
- Signed and numbered Certificate of authenticity.
Canvas Print (Ready to hang)
- Made using archival inks and canvas.
- Mounted on a premium hardwood frame (3-4 cm in thickness).
- Clear laminated to protect against sun and moisture.
Aluminium Prints (Ready to hang)
- Shiny aluminium print
- Hang in any of 4 different ways
Giclee Paper Print (Unframed)
- Archival ink and fine art rag paper (300gsm)
- Lasts between 75-100 years when mounted in an acid-free frame.
- Includes a small white border around the print